When applying for a grant, most of the donors prefer the applicant to submit a comprehensive concept note. The note provides a clear description of the proposed project b
What you need to do to be a professional project manager
To be a professional manager for development and humanitarian projects, the organization expects you to be able to complete all tasks related to planning, implementation, follow-up, following of all procedures and documentation from the beginning of the project to its closure and to be able to meet all requirements in accordance with the recognized standards, as well as the commitments signed in the donors’ agreement. The Project Manager will, therefore, need to do the following:
9. Recruit the project staff.
10. Organize the tasks of the project team.
11. Supervise and support the team to achieve their tasks.
12. Coordinate with project partners and stakeholders.
18. Closing project activities
19. External technical review
20. External audit
Have any questions? We will be happy to answer them
Manage your NGO projects by Portal365?
Subscribe, We'll send you the latest grants and blogs for free